It’s more important than ever to deliver employee feedback in near real-time, particularly as younger workers strive for recognition and reward and want to stay engaged more than ever before. They want clearly defined goals and to understand how they are tracking towards them, in order to get more enjoyment from their work.
Today’s company ecosystem integrates engagement, culture and performance management. Companies that meet the new challenges are more likely to be rewarded by higher productivity and employee loyalty.
Karmabot is a customizable pro-growth performance management system which
- Streamlines the analytics process providing management with the speed to act on insights;
- Bridges the communication gaps between teams and management;
- Utilizes the potential of analytics and technology to unleash peak performance in people.
Managers can now request a report within a specific date range for any team member, right from the Teams interface.
Karmabot gathers micro-feedback on chats and tracks in-chat team performance. It also helps team mates to share karma points and provide micro-feedback on a regular basis via a simple set of commands within Microsoft Teams, such as:
Karmabot let’s managers:
- Configure performance metrics;
- Get actionable HR insights for performance reviews;
- Review full employee profiles.
Karmabot also features a team engagement toolkit with:
- Leaderboards @Karma top`
- Personal stats `@Karma me`
- Visualized profiles.
Karmabot has been motivating teams around the globe since 2016. Powered by natural language processing and machine learning, as part of the latest update to the Microsoft Teams integration, it transforms karma requests into actionable reports. Managers no longer feel disconnected from daily in-chat activity and Employees rest assured that extra efforts are recognized and rewarded.
Hundreds of new Teams join Karmabot monthly. Check out karmabot.chat for more.