As of July 1st we are happy to announce our refreshed version Enabling Teamwork with Microsoft Teams online course. Our latest free course provides IT Pros with important information on how to plan for and enable Microsoft Teams for their users.
MOOCs are Massively Open Online Courses that can be accessed for free for everyone to be training on different topics. Microsoft leverages EdX.org as a learning platform, where courses usually last about 2-4 hours per week over four weeks. This course includes interactive labs that enable learners to practice Teams administration in a live Office 365 tenant. In addition, there is an option to purchase a certificate of achievement for $99 USD to verify the successful completion of the course assessments. This is the first of several courses that we plan to publish throughout the balance of 2018.
The course will teach you about the following:
- Enable users for Microsoft Teams
- Configure Microsoft Teams
- Configure audio conferencing with Teams.
- Best practices for using Microsoft Teams.
Special thanks to Brandon Neeb for putting the MOOC together (with some help from
Call to action:
- Go to Enabling Teamwork with Microsoft Teams and enroll now!
- Any feedback? Let us know in the comments section!