Microsoft Stream for iOS is now publicly available
We are excited to announce that the Microsoft Stream mobile app is now available for iOS, in addition to the Android version. Get started with the Stream mobile apps for iOS & Android by visiting the App Store and Google Play.
With the Stream mobile apps, you can:
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
- Tune into Stream live events anywhere right from your mobile device
- Enjoy the best experience for consuming Stream videos by deep-linking into the app
Manage Stream for iOS & Android with Intune
IT admins can configure and enforce Intune policies on the mobile apps by following the steps outlined in this article. Intune policies allow administrators to control how the app handles enterprise data. The apps can be targeted for both mobile app management (MAM) and mobile device management (MDM) policies.
Share your feedback with us!
You can share feedback on the mobile apps through any of the following channels:
- In-app: send us feedback through the feedback tool in the app under Settings > Help and Feedback > Share feedback
- In-app: send us feedback through the feedback tool by shake-to-share feedback
- Email: contact us at email@example.com for iOS feedback or firstname.lastname@example.org for Android feedback
- Let us know what is working and what can be improved through our Microsoft Stream community.
To get early access and test beta features, join our beta program by completing this signup form. Once completed, we’ll add you to the beta pool and you’ll receive an email invitation from Apple TestFlight for iOS testing or from HockeyApp for Android testing.
For additional resources, visit the Microsoft Stream mobile app documentation.