It's that time of the year again!
Microsoft Ignite 2020 is here to give you early access to the latest product developments and news with guidance from Microsoft experts and your worldwide community. This year's event will be all digital, taking place over 48 hours from September 22-24.
To help you manage the change to an all virtual event, and navigate the hundreds of videos published during this timeframe, please review the guide below for important content related to Microsoft Stream.
While this content is being made available during the Ignite timeframe, it is meant to serve as foundational learning material beyond the scope of the event. As a result you will not see Ignite specific branding, but rest assured this is the most up-to-date and in-depth content; all delivered by our Microsoft subject matter experts as you have hopefully come to expect from Microsoft Ignite.
Video is central to modern communications and empowers people to connect authentically, share knowledge, and to drive communication, training and employee engagement.
The sessions below will explore ways you can get the most out of video with Microsoft Stream:
- OD271 | "What's New for Microsoft Stream and Video in Microsoft 365" by Marc Mroz Owen Paulus
- "Video in Microsoft 365" by Segun Bright and Struan Robertson
- "What's New for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recordings" by Brad Gussin and Joe McClanahan
Microsoft Stream also features in other Ignite sessions. If you're curious to learn why, you should check out the sessions below:
- DB158 | “Enabling collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Project Cortex, and more” by Jeff Teper, CVP – SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams engineering (delivered three times):
- KEY04 | “The Future of Work” by Jared Spataro, CVP – Microsoft 365 marketing (delivered three times):
- KEY04 | Tuesday, Sept. 22nd | 10:00am – 10:20am PDT
- KEY04-R1 | Tuesday, Sept. 22nd | 6pm – 6:20pm PDT
- KEY04-R2 | Wednesday, Sept. 23rd | 2:00am – 2:20am PDT
- DB150 | “Employee Engagement and Communities in Microsoft 365” by Dan Holme and Murali Sitaram - VP Yammer+M365 Groups (delivered three times):
We look forward to seeing you at this year's Ignite!