Every small business knows that a great team is essential to success—but how can you compete with larger corporations when it comes to attracting talent?
Register now for the next Office Small Business Academy, “How to Build Your Dream Team,” airing January 24, 2017 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, and learn how to create and retain your best team yet. Plus, see firsthand how the new Microsoft Teams can help boost productivity by bringing people and projects together.
Watch the preview:
This month’s featured guests include:
- Best-selling author and CEO of Predictable Success, Les McKeown, reveals the four types of leaders you need to make a team thrive and how to develop your natural leadership style.
- Head of People and Culture at Rover.com, Jovana Teodorovic, shares her secrets for competing for top talent and creating a workplace culture that no employee wants to leave.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Watch “Culture Rules! Create a Positive Business Culture Inside and Out.”
- Learn more about Microsoft Teams.
- Register now for a free trial of Office 365.
The post Learn how to build your dream team on the next Office Small Business Academy appeared first on Office Blogs.