In episode 123 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates talk to Jakob Nielsen about the Excel Bot.
- Office Developer Program. NEW value, FREE perks! by the Office Dev team
- SharePoint PnP webcast—Programmatically creating and updating modern pages in SharePoint Online by the PnP team
- New Microsoft Teams training content available by Todd Baginski
- Microsoft Teams Extensibility Training by OfficeDev GitHub
- Gotchas writing Tabs for Teams by Andrew Coates
- Microsoft Teams Extensibility by Collab365 Live
- Richard diZerega on developing for Microsoft Teams and Bot Framework by Microsoft Cloud Show
- Microsoft Graph adds SharePoint endpoint for Groups in the beta branch by Mikael Svenson
- How to run SharePoint Framework Pattern and Practices Samples through Docker by Stefan Bauer
- Get to know who is tracking your emails via the Microsoft Graph and Azure Functions by Elio Struyf
- Controlling invitation of external members to an Office 365 group programmatically via the Microsoft Graph by Mikael Svenson
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Jakob Nielsen
Jakob Nielsen is a principal designer for the Microsoft Office team working on Excel and Office for professional developers and makers. In his 20+ years at Microsoft, he has worked with enterprise customers and partners in Microsoft Consulting Services and on the Dynamics and SharePoint products.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
The post Episode 123 on the Excel Bot with Jakob Nielsen—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.