In this episode, Richard DiZerega and Andrew Coates have an open discussion on Office 365 Connectors and Xamarin development with the Microsoft Graph.
- Azure AD updated with new Admin Roles by Alex Simons
- Office Dev Show – Getting Started with Angular 2 and the Microsoft Graph by Richard diZerega
- WOPI Framework by Alan Pulliman
- Gulp spsync for synchronizing local files with SharePoint by Elio Struyf
- Gulp spsync for synchronizing local files with SharePoint by Wictor Wilen
- Andrew’s Excel API Code in Xamarin
- Technical materials for Office 365 Connectors
- dev.outlook.com Connectors page
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSShttp://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings, and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at http://aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and, most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
The post Episode 097 on the Office 365 Connectors and Xamarin development—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.